Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Thoughts and Events

The lady in the car next to me today was wearing a coat. If your cars air conditioning is up so high that you prepare for it by wearing a coat in 80 degree weather than maybe you should turn your air down. Just an idea.

I saw a security guard today that looked to be every bit of 70 years old. I strangely felt less secure.

I was going through some boxes and found a slim jim. Those things last forever so I plan on eating it.

I bought some bar soap at the store today. Some soap was priced per oz and some per bar. Thats too much math to just buy some soap. All I know is I don't want to use that dumb loofah any more. I don't know why I bought stupid thing.

I have the auction station on my satellite. Sometimes I stop on the station just to complain that its not a real auction and I know auctions. I wonder if I could talk them down.

I caught the garter at a wedding 2 weeks ago and I'm still not married. I want my money back. Don't those things come with some sort of guarantee?

1 comment:

snobound said...

I love reading your blog! Admittedly, I've only been reading it for a few weeks, but it usually makes me laugh-out-loud, which is rare when it comes to blogs. You've got a fantastically bizarre sense of humor. Thanks for all your posts.