Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SUBWAY :(

It was the best coupon for fast food that I had ever seen. "Look at this," I told my co-workers, "This is the best coupon ever." It was amazing and we just got it in the mail. Buy any drink and get a 1ft Subway for $1. So, with excitement in my heart and a spring in my step, I walked next door to Subway. I'll take a roast beef sub, I proclaimed. I picked out my bread, "Put everything on it." I was smiling on the inside because I was about to get the deal of a lifetime. I ordered a small Sprite and handed the girl my coupon. "That will be $6.95," she said. "Um, what about the coupon?" I stammered. Another employee came to her rescue, "Oh, the owner said he didn't approve that coupon so we aren't accepting it." I was crushed, their address was listed on the promotion. They tricked me. "oh, ok then, um. I guess I won't be getting that sandwich then." I walked back to work, empty handed and confused. "I knew that it was too good to be true," I muttered. I wrote Subway a semi angry letter straight away. That was the first time that I had been to that Subway and I have worked two doors down from them for 3 years. If this happened to you would you pay for the sandwich? I think its the principle of the thing. Maybe its just me though.

1 comment:

Guitarist.J said...

ohh it's so beutiful


\,,/(-_-)\,,/