Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Blog

- Todays rerun of Everyone Loves Raymond was strangely applicable to my life.

- At my brothers wedding my toast was 1 minute and 45 seconds long. It took 3 days to write, went through 3 revisions, I read 3 articles on giving a toasts, practiced it in my head and out loud a dozen times and then it was again revised when I gave it. I liked how it turned out so well that I watched the video of it 4 times in a row.

- I wish that my cars stereo was louder than my car.

- I long for the day when I have to make the big switch to a mini-van.

- I'm pretty sure that a couple of teenage girls were humming music to go along with my walking up the sidewalk. I'm also pretty sure that they thought I was hot.

- I told a friend that I was thinking about getting a fire pit and he told me that its no fun to sit by a fire pit by yourself in your own backyard. Yea, thanks a lot.

- The added bonus in my Cheddar Goldfish are starfish shaped crackers. Thats not much of a bonus.

- Sometimes I tear up when I watch touching commercials.

- I have some kidney beans in my cabinet that expired 3 years ago. Some day I will eat them but I can't remember if I like kidney beans.

- A ate goat stew Monday night. Goats tough.

- I'm afraid that some day I will realize that I am too old to be cool and will have to dress my age.

- I think I may have seen every re-run of the following shows Everyone Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Friends, Seinfield, Fresh Prince of Belair, The Office, According to Jim.... and many more.

- I wrote part of this blog in my head on my way home from the grocery store. I even decided to write that I wrote part of this blog in my head on my way home from the grocery store as the last line.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fire up that fire pit and I'm there. Maybe we could all meet at your place one night?

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, you make me laugh out loud. By the way I decided before I started writing this comment that I would say that you make me laugh out loud. Wierd, huh?