Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why the h*** did you go and do that for?

Have you ever heard or participated in a conversation that just made you say huh? Tonight I had the pleasure of hearing one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. First a little background. For those of you who know me you know that I take my neighbors munchkins to kids church every week. Well, their oldest sister Nicole just graduated from high school so she was having a graduation party tonight. I went, it was fun. Here are the characters involved in this conversation, Nicole's Grandpa, Grandpa's Mother (Great Grandma), and Nicole's aunt. Got that, here we go.

Grandpa: I work with a guy who has a ton of tattoos. He has them up his arms, his neck, and his face has a bunch of piercings, all over.
Aunt: What about your piercing dad?
Great Grandma: Whaaaat?
Grandpa: I told you, right?
Great Grandma: No, what are you talking about?
Aunts: (laughter)
Aunt: You never told your mom about your piercing? Tell her.
Grandpa: I have my nipple pierced?
Great Grandma: What?
Aunt: Grandma, he has his nipple pierced.
Great Grandma: What? Are you kidding with me? Are you pulling a trick on me?
Aunt: No it's true, he shows it to everyone, show her?
Grandpa: No I don't want to show her. Yea it's true, I have my nipple pierced. It's right here. (pats chest)
Great Grandma: Why the h*** did you go and do something like that for? You hate pain.
Grandpa: Well she has all kinds of piercings (pointing to his daughter) so I figured, hey why not.
Great Grandma: When did you go and get that done?
Grandpa: I've had it for about 5 years I think.
Aunt: Uh oh, dad's in trouble. (lots and lots of laughter)

No comments: