Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Capture Cincinnati

So I have a lot of friends who are great photographers and have fancy digital SLR cameras and lens (some of which cost slightly more than my car). I however have a Fujifilm Finepix J10. That's right, give it up for the point and shoot. My cameras two best features are it fits in my pocket and I wrote it off on my taxes. Anyhow, Capture Cincinnati is a book of Cincinnatis best photography. To get in the book you need votes. So, after looking through my pictures, and doing exstensive color correction in Photoshop, I entered a few. So, if you feel so inclined, vote for one or two at this link.
http://www.capturecincinnati.com/people/danthoms

If not, here are the pictures for your enjoyment.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Francy said...

The last one is my favorite.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Is that Ernie behind barbed wire?

... you must have already "done away" with Bert, no?

You sick, sick, ....