Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Mind Says...

Have you ever become aware of something and then, all of a sudden, it bothers you. My finger nails where probably not a whole lot shorter yesterday but today I looked at them and now it bothers me. I have become aware of the length of my nails. When I type I can feel them. When I'm sitting still, I can feel them. I've thought about taking an x-acto knife and attempting to trim them I'm pretty sure that no good could come from that idea. I guess I will have to wait until I get home.

I can never make it to lunch without becoming increasing hungry. I keep thinking about how good a pile of bacon, some beef jerky, or maybe some carrot cake would be right now. Hot fries, twinkies, and pie also sound good. I have an apple with me but, its an apple and the only way that I want apples is if they are baked into a pie. I wonder if I was married if my wife would make me pie and bacon for breakfast. That would be awesome.

This hot chocolate is so hot that it burns my tongue. This begs to question as to why I am still sipping it. At work they decided to stop buying disposable cups and to use mugs instead. This sounded like a good idea until I realized that I would have to continually be washing two mugs in the bathroom sink. Aw man, my finger nails are still too long. I need to stop looking at them.

1 comment:

carrie doan said...

Kudos on the mug switch! Yes it may take more energy to wash, but think about all those trees you are saving and landfills that are dwindling - Jesus would be proud.