Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Its Cold Outside

Its Cold Outside

It was cold out this morning, 19 degrees to be exact. This, however, was not of much concern to me. I had warmed up my car and it was as toasty as a smore. I was nice and warm but that didn't last too long. I could feel my car pulling left as I drove down my street and after about a mile I came to a brilliant discovery, I had a flat. As it turns out my spare tire was also flatter than Frankensteins head and thus began my journey. I didn't have any gloves and the spare tire was as cold as ice. I trekked the mile back to my house to call work to tell them I would be late and then preceded to the gas station, another 1/2 mile away. I had attempted thumbing a ride the entire time but everyone was in too much of a hurry to help me. I filled my spare and headed back. One guy honked at me.* Another gentleman, however, was a little more gracious and gave me a much needed ride. Granted this story doesn't have a surprise ending or even too much content but I just wanted everyone to know that my fingers are still sore and so is my neck and back. The tips of my toes are still cold and my hair is a mess. THE END

* If I find out that one of my friends was the one who honked after seeing me walking in below freezing temperatures with a spare tire on my shoulder than that friend shall be punished.

1 comment:

nick beam said...

I AGREEE! HEY MAN COOL BLOG. IF YOU LIKE NEW MUSIC, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VONWON