Saturday, December 12, 2009

Who Asked You?

On facebook there is this silly application where people can answer question about you. Unfortunately I can't see who said what. Never the less, here are the questions and the answers given. I will correct the ones that need to be corrected.

1) Would Dan Thoms make a good spouse? Yes
(You know you want me don't ya you dark sexy stranger on facebook you.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms would look good in a bikini? No
(The correct answer to this is actually maybe. Wait, let me use my imagination, hmmmm, ok maybe not.)

Would you trust Dan Thoms with your life? Yes
(Hmmmm, well then, what shall I do with your life.)

Do you think Dan Thoms has ever pulled an all-nighter? Yes
(I actually never have. I was always one to study way too much and way in advance.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms swears like a sailor? No
(I did curse one time. Yep, just once, I think I was 12. I'm not going to tell you which word it was but it wasn't nice.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms smells? No
(This is half right because I smell of sweet sweet roses)

Do you think Dan Thoms is cool? Yes
(This was an obvious one)

Does Dan Thoms have a face only a mother could love? Yes
(Ok, whose the wise guy who answered this one? Whomever it was is obviously in love with me and is hiding that through insults.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has showered today? Yes
(I took a bath. I think that counts. I'm not Brazilian though, so I don't shower twice a day. Dang fresh smelling Brazilians.)

Would you trust Dan Thoms with your life? Yes
(Sweeeet, another one)

Do you think that Dan Thoms is a freak? No
(Only at night because that's when the freaks come out)

Do you think that Dan Thoms is tone deaf? No
(I like to think of myself as tone disabled)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever lied to avoid a date? Yes
(Um, I don't remember ever doing this. I bet this was answered by either a very old friend or a family member)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever done anything they're ashamed of? No
(Yeaaaaa, um, stutter*, uh, yea this is the correct answer)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever lied in an interview? No
(Not only that I've gotten every job I've ever interviewed for.

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever stolen money from their friends? Yes
(Sucker please, I don't need your money, I've got money.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever gone to a strip club? No
(Correct, I have never gone to a strip club. Maybe I can steal my friends one dollar bills and take a trip though. Then again maybe not.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever gone hunting? Yes
(Surprisingly, unless you count antique hunting, I have not)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has a deep dark secret? Yes
(Not one that you'll ever know.)

Do you think that Dan Thoms has ever given money to a homeless person? Yes
(True statement.)

Is Dan Thoms fun to be around? Yes
(Hooray for me.)

No comments: