Monday, October 11, 2010

Dip Chip Ratio

I am a big believer in the proper chip to dip ratio. I have observed hundreds of people dipping chips and have come to the conclusion that most people are doing it incorrectly. After years of research I have discovered that the proper dip to chip ratio is 1 to 4. Some people, however, refuse to conform to propper dip to chip ratios. The worse offenders are of course those whose dip to chip ratio is 2 to 1, twice as much dip as chip. That is what I call greedy dipping. This always leaves you with half a bag of chips and no dip. There are of course those on the other end of the spectrum whose ratio is 1 to 10, slim dippers. Slim dippers are those who barely scrape the surface. They end up with a mouth full of chip. A room full of slim dippers requires twice as many chips. I think the only solution to this problem is education. People need to be aware of the proper dip to chip ratio. Please, do your part in educating your friends to end this serious problem. Only you can prevent incorrect dip to chip ratios.

5 comments:

Francy said...

You should make this a facebook status that only 5% will have the courage to copy and post.

Reverb said...

This post was birthed out of Allison's question, "Are you serious! Who ate all the Guacamole??".

I just know it.

DanThoms said...

Pretty much. I kept watching the portions of guacamole on some of those chips and thinking, "now that's just not right."

Andrew said...

I admit I am repeat offender of the incorrect dipping ratio... I love me some dip... haha.

Not Too Old said...

Yeah, but when it's guacamole (Heaven in green) there are no rules.