Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it Genetic

I don't know much about genetic coding. I know there are recessive and um some other sort of genes. Yea, I have no idea what I'm talking about here. High school was a long time ago. What I do know though is that I just saw a picture of my uncle, Sensi Thoms or Steve for short, and his taste in hair is very similar to mine. (my uncle can beat up your uncle) Look at that full beard and long hair. Could it be that I have no choice but to grow my hair out. Perhaps my DNA is the cause. I don't will to do it, I am encoded for long hair and a beard. Oh and look at this picture of him throwing someone on their head. How cool is that?
Photobucket

1 comment:

elektra said...

are you sure you're not genetically encoded to be a sensi?
"bow to your sens-ay!!"