Monday, January 21, 2008

Selling my Hair January 13, 2008

Well folks, after 7 years of no hair cuts, I have decided to sell my hair. I like to change things up every once in a while and this will be a huge change. I just hope everyone will still be able to recognize me with my sexy new cut. I know that a lot of you are wondering why I am not donating my hair to Locks of Love. I'll let you read up on them yourself if you like. Basically though, they sell most of the hair and don't make many wigs (http://www.squidoo.com/locksoflove). I will be donating all of the money from the sale of my hair to a charitable cause.

Now, what hair cut shall I get. I truthfully don't know. I will only be cutting off my ponytail so I will still have a lot of hair to work with. Have any ideas, post a picture. Most likely it will be a longer hair due though. When will this hair cut take place? I don't know, I guess we shall have to wait to see who buys the hair. It starts at $200

Here is where my hair is for sale http://thehairtrader.com/viewlisting.asp?lid=247441
Photobucket

No comments: