Friday, February 20, 2009

How to be an Optimist

Pessimist Says: I almost hit a parked car after church tonight
Optimist Says: I didn't hit a parked car after church tonight

Pessimist Says: One of the kids that I brought to the movie at church threw up afterward
Optimist Says: One of the kids that I brought to the movie threw up while riding in my friends car

Pessimist Says: I didn't get to go to Friches because the poor kid was coated with blue puke.
Optimist Says: I just saved $6.

Pessimist Says: I didn't eat dinner because I had planned on going to Friches.
Optimist Says: I just carried a 3 year old coated with puke and suddenly I'm not as hungry as I was.

2 comments:

Francy said...

Too funny! Although you really should have seen that blue puke coming a mile away.

MaLady said...

The realist says spit happens.