Friday, May 6, 2011

Cirque Du Soleil

Have you ever seen a baby staring, eyes glazed over, fascinated by seeing a ceiling fan for the first time? That's how I felt watching Cirque Du Soleil. The only thing that I wish I could have seen is the expressions on my face because I'm quite positive that they were ridiculous. The acts defied both logic, the laws of thermodynamics and gravity. It's hard to put into words the strange and wonderful things that I saw. I'm fairly positive that if Spiderman would take off his mask and wear glittery makeup, they may give him a job. No guarantees though. This is the first time I've ever seen a group of 40 people who could all beat me in the limbo. The only down side is the price of the ticket and once you get there they punch you in the gut and make you pay and additional charge for parking. If you want a hot dog you may want to take out a second mortgage. It was worth the money though. These performers could kick Chuck Norri's butt. I'm glad I unclenched my Scrooge like hands and went to see it.

2 comments:

Francy said...

I wish their was a "like" button to click on blogger because I don't really have a comment other than to say I like this post, primarily because the last sentence made me laugh. The end.

Francy said...

*Corrected version of above post*

I wish THERE was a "like" button to click on blogger because I don't really have a comment other THEN to say I like this post, primarily because the last sentence made me laugh. The end.