Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perspective

Perspective is:

I went bowling. My friends were celebrating because they broke 100 by getting multiple strikes in their last frame. The guy in the lane next to us was angry because he only got a 289.

A guy at the bowling ally told me that Great Clips could cut my hair for $5.99. He didn't mean for me to hear it. I did. I thought it was a great opportunity to start a conversation with a stranger.

While waiting in line for a ferry at Elis Island the line was cut off at me and my brother. I immediately let out a "Wohoo" and proclaimed "we're first in line."

I paid $2.50 to cross a bridge in New Jersey. I thought it was a great deal after paying $8 to cross a bridge in New York.

The auctioneer at the auction I went to a few weeks ago said he was going to be moving pretty fast. The people behind me said they couldn't understand a word he said. I left after an hour because he was so slow it made me want to scream.


I heard a lady at Kroger say that, "It's creepy as H*** when you open the refrigerator door at the grocery store to get some milk and you hear talking back there." My Dad says that if they are ever out of milk at the store you just open that door and yell back there, "Hey you guys have any more milk back there?"

One of the grocery store employees walked up to me the other day and called me Jesus. He then asked if I wanted to see his impression of the Virgin Marry. How could I refuse an offer like that. So, he took a large gold plate that he was holding and put it behind his head. Yep, that kind of looks like her.

1 comment:

Malia said...

your entry about being first in line made me laugh! You are so refreshing! That's the kind of positive perspective we all need to foster and demonstrate! Thanks :0)