Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Subway (the happy version)

Last night I had a dream. And in that dream I was eating a Subway sandwich. Now mind you, I never thought or proclaimed that dream to be prophetic in any way. It was just a lovely dream. Upon arrival at work today I had no intention of re-visiting my lovely neighbors, the purveyors of sandwiches as they were. But let me tell you my friends, dreams do come true. As I type this I am eating a foot long. You see, just as I was about to go on lunch break when a rush order came about, vehicle letters. Seeing that they were interrupting what would have been my lunch time, the friendly customer offered to tip me. I said that that wasn't necessary but after insisting on buying me a sub, I gave in. Thank you God for this free food, Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jersey Mikes FTW!